- Strengthen political support for action on sustainable development at local, national and international levels.
- Develop multi-sector partnerships to catalyze public-private sector action on Hawai‘i’s 2030 sustainability goals.
- Build Hawai‘i’s brand as an island model for integrated green growth ready to learn and share with others around the world.
- Establish the online Dashboard to track progress on all six sustainability goals, and launch on-going structure to maintain and enhance through 2030 with students.
- Advance public-private policy priorities that create shared value towards achieving Hawai‘i’s 2030 goals and catalyze at least one cross-sector initiative per year.
- Develop opportunities for next generation leadership and community engagement on the Aloha+ Challenge through supporting existing network partners.
- Expand regional and global partnerships to scale the Aloha+ Challenge as a locally and culturally appropriate model to achieve the UN 2030 Agenda.
- Develop innovative joint funding models to support Hawai‘i Green Growth cross-sector coordination and partner priorities.